Friday, July 3, 2015

Silver Belles?

Ok, technically, the name of this prompt is "Silver Bells" --in tribute to one of our all-time favorite holiday songs-- but after four and a half years hosting our lovely holiday cardmaking blog, that "e" just seems to jump onto the end of "bells" all by itself! You've probably already guessed that we'd like to see cards that contain silver OR bells OR both; so without further ado, here's what we made this week:


Stephanie says, "I went all out glitter this week ... because what a better time to sparkle than the holidays.  Silver glitter letters, glitter papers and glitter ribbon ... finished off with a row of die cut silver bells."



Lauren says, "I go all-out glitter lots of weeks... because i'm just that kind of gal, lol! But I heartily concur with my lovely blogging partner that the holidays are an even better-than-usual excuse for making things as sparkly as possible. And since I kept finding really tasty silver "ingredients" in my stash, I just kept piling them onto my card!" :)

Remember, you don't need to make a card with both silver and bells; one or the other is sufficient to meet the requirement. Of course if you long to combine the two... and maybe throw some glitter into the mix... we're not even going to try to talk you out of it! :) Link up here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, July 15th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:15:14.


3 comments:

Gail said...

Thank you for the challenge and have a lovely week

Bunny said...

Thank you for the challenge and the pretty DT cards.

Lorraine said...

I love your glittery jingly cards!